Wot’s the BIG idea on the web?
Getting inspiration for your latest product is the hardest part. You can easily spend hours searching other creative sites looking for that BIG idea that will give you the starting point you’re looking for. Try sites like smashingmagazine.com for instant lists of other creative projects… They have done the hard work for you by gathering many useful links to lots of great creative work. As I said before. most designers love to show off their work so there is a neverending supply of stuff to be ‘inspired’ by.
- Blog Content Idea: Q&A Websites like Quora, Yahoo Answers, and Facebook (smallbusinesssem.com)
- Wots the big idea? (wotsthebigidea.wordpress.com)
- Idea vs execution: are ideas worthless? (opportunitycloud.com)
- Don’t Be Afraid To Take The First Punch At Your Big Entrepreneurial Idea (businessinsider.com)
- Inspiration: To Thine Own Self Be True (eof737.wordpress.com)